Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween crafts and activities


It’s Halloween! I think this might be my favorite holiday. I love the cool crisp air of fall, and the excitement of Halloween and the holiday season approaching.

One of the boys that I have babysat for years has loved going for walks in October to look at the neighbor’s Halloween decorations. He likes to decide ahead of time which houses are too spooky to trick-or-treating at and which ones look fun. I have started to look forward to doing this every year. I started a full-time internship recently, so I haven’t been babysitting on a regular basis and I was worried that I wouldn’t get a chance to do our walk this year. The parents did need my help about a week ago and we got to go on our October walk.

Over the weekend I babysat for two girl ages 4 and 7 who are so much fun! They remind me of my sister and I when we were young. When I came over they told me that they were tired because they stayed up late the night before playing games when they were supposed to be sleeping. My younger sister and I used to do the same thing. We made up all kinds of games to avoid having to go to sleep. Eye spy, barbies, making up stories, you name it, we made anything up we could to avoid going to sleep.

Anyway these girls had all kinds of cute Halloween projects that they made over this past month including this cute spider. And she even made a cute picture for me to take home as well! Hope you enjoy. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

TinkerbellPanda said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Those girls are artists in the making. Or comedians :)