Monday, December 12, 2011

Need a Christmas craft idea for babysitting later this week



I wanted to come up with my own Christmas craft idea to do with the kids later this week.
But I do like these cute Christmas reindeer craft ideas that I found on pinterest. I will decide based on what I already have at home. I will show you guys later on what we end up making. Happy Monday!





Let me know if you guys have any babysitting craft ideas as well!


**I added the header image on Jan. 22. I never got around to doing a whole post on the craft I picked and I figured it was too late anyway. We ended up making reindeer ornaments using toilet paper rolls, googley eyes, red felt, sparkly pipe cleaners, a hole punch, glue and an ornament hook! It was super easy. I recommend this craft for kids six-years-old and older.

No comments: