Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fun with Body Crayons!!

Last night I was babysitting a family of three super-cool boys that I have helped for a few years. I bought these body crayons a while back to use as a special activity when babysitting. It was Friday night, so I brought them with the intention of making turkey hands. But of course with kids, thing don't always go as planned. I was so excited to do do turkey hands, but my little seven-year-old buddy said he wanted an alligator instead. The two older boys didn't think this was cool, so they did their own thing. No problem! We had a lot of fun anyway. Here are the pics:


I don't remember how much this cost when I bought it about a year ago. I'm sure it was less than $15. Also the crayon comes off really easily with water and soap. 


Cute alligator hand!


Muscle man!

No comments: